Welcome!

This site is dedicated to topics I find interesting. I hope you find them interesting as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sportswannabes launch new site and podcast!


My roommate and best bud from undergrad, you know him as the Misanthrope, Rob Archer, has teamed up with his old buddy from Greenville, SC, Dan Watters, to become the Sportswannabes.

Being a closet podcast geek, I agreed to help produce their new podcast and webpage.

It's been alot of fun so far. We just produced our first show last weekend, and I am just now getting around to putting it up on my own page (long week of field work, even have to pull a Saturday today to finish up the fiscal year in stride...ugh!).

Hope you'll check these guys out!

They're at http://sportswannabes.blogspot.com.

There's a link there for downloading the podcast (and on my "Podcasts of Note" links to the left).

Have a great weekend!

Drew

0 comments: