Welcome!

This site is dedicated to topics I find interesting. I hope you find them interesting as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Trying out the If This Then That (IFTTT) service

It's been a while I know...over 2 years since I last posted to this blog!  Wow! Where does the time go?!

I know blogs are quickly becoming a bit passe with Facebook and Twitter taking over the majority of things posted online.  Still a luddite I guess and like being able to write on this page every once in a while.

Thought I would just share something I found that I am testing out today for the 1st time, IFTTT.  Heard it via a listen of the latest Harvard Business Review (HBR) podcast (great podcast by the way!)

Enjoy. Happy New Year and Belated Holiday Wishes to all!

Drew

0 comments: